3ASiC is one of the leading Chinese electronic musicians and DJs. Having studied Recording Arts and Sound Design in China and the Netherlands, his solid academic background has always given him an uncommon obsession with ‘sound’ and ‘technology’, as evidenced by his experimental ambient EP ‘Gillyweed‘ released in late 2020 and his improvised sound project ‘Playing with Microphones‘.
Dubbed by Boiler Room as “one of the best bass music producers in China”, he has created the hit song “Tao Lu(套路)” over 100 million plays with rapper Jony J, with new folk music singer A Duo on “Tian Sheng Ao Gu(天生傲鼓)“, which combines the traditional folk instrument Miao drums with electronic music, and with Nick Hook’s single ‘Need 4 Speed‘ was recommended by the FACT and Izumi Kobayashi invited him to produce the official 40th anniversary remix of her song ‘Lum no Love Song‘ (the first OP theme song for the TV anime Urusei Yatsura).
3ASiC has been featured on international electro music platforms such as ADE, Boiler Room, Keep Hush, Rinse FM, Red Light Radio, NTS Radio, etc. He has also been featured on i-D, Dummy Magazine, Beatport and other media platforms.
- Kong Music Carnival, 2022 Changsha
- Hoegaarden Picnic Ambient Music Festival, 2021 Guangzhou
- STRP Festival, 2021 Amsterdam
- Lanjin Music Festival, 2019 Nanjing
- Wetware, 2017 Beijing
- ADE, 2017 Amsterdam
- Strawberry Music Festival, 2019 Chengdu & Hangzhou
- Electronic Midi Festival, 2015 & 2016 Suzhou
- N.Y.E DONGJING E-FESTIVAL, 2016 Chengdu
- Amsterdam: CINETOL
- Antwerp: IZZY MAZE
- Shanghai: Shelter, ALL, DADA, Elevator, MAO Livehouse, YUYINTANG
- Beijing: Zhao Dai, DADA
- Shenzhen: OIL, B10
- Hangzhou: Loopy, MAO Livehouse
- Nanjing: Mono House, 61 NANKING, BVSSMENT
- Chengdu: Axis, TAG, NASA
- Kunming: VERVO
- Dali: DM+B
- Qingdao: Downtown, Soup